Opportunities at Govig
Our success is driven by talented and motivated professionals. Recognized as one of “Arizona’s Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal, we are a people-focused organization. Our people are the most valuable asset.
Is Govig The Right Fit for You?
Finding the right fit for our candidates and clients starts with finding the right fit for our team. Our culture is all about:
By living and breathing by these principles, we can better serve our clients, candidates and each other. Govig employees are positioned for long-term career success. We reward hard work and support our team in their career growth.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we invite you to join us for a challenging and rewarding career with Govig & Associates
Our Internal Roles
As an Executive Recruiter, you’ll not only help identify but influence the best executive talent in the industry. You’ll be building key relationships with Directors to C-level candidates within emerging markets. Our fast-paced executive recruitment team provides a challenging atmosphere that embraces positive collaboration. If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a stable company that’s invested in your continuous learning and provides uncapped earning potential, you’ve found the place.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships in your niche industry
- Manage your own business by using conventional and creative sources to create new leads and develop/maintain your book of business
- Consult with top-level executives to determine business needs
- Assess talent through vetting qualified leads work and maintain close contacts in the industry
- Manage the interview process from start to finish
- Work with a team to achieve and succeed in sales goals (weekly, monthly, and annually)
- Utilizing social media, especially LinkedIn, to leverage your network
Learn more: Executive Recruiter Job Description
As a Project Coordinator at Govig, you will provide sales and project management support to the recruitment team. You will be responsible for the overall project management of the recruitment team’s sales process. The ideal Project Coordinator will be self-driven, have strong attention to detail, have excellent communication skills and enjoy an environment where you will be supporting a team. This position is aligned for growth with responsibilities within the position as well as advancement in the organization.
The Project Coordinator position is an entry-level position that includes salary and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will assist the team with various tasks such as:
- Overall project management for team accounts
- Liaison with client and candidates on behalf of the team
- Business development research, writing and compiling market data, review industry reports and articles
- Update and maintain the internal CRM system
- General administrative duties such as scheduling with extreme detail and organization
- Work with division team in coordination of projects to ensure successful and timely client satisfaction on current projects/assignments
- Create candidate/client profile list through various forms of internet research
Learn more: Project Coordinator Job Description
Job Shadow Externship
An Externship with Govig & Associates, you will be shadowing Executive Recruiters directly in our workplace.
This is a two-day, volunteer Externship where you can learn the everyday life of an Executive Recruiter!
We are looking for skilled and interested Externs with a strong interest in learning about business, communication and the basics of recruiting.
This Job Shadow/Externship is for students interested in learning what the world of Talent Management is and who want to gain valuable phone knowledge. The ideal candidate will have an interest in sales – this is a great way to build your knowledge and to think about the next step in your career. No previous experience is required.
The Job Shadow/Externship experience will be a 2-day event. Externs will work an 8 am – 5 pm schedule for the duration of the two days. Externs will be expected to wear semi-professional dress attire. In addition, lunch and breakfast will be provided both days.
- Gain first-hand insight into a career here at Govig
- Shadow recruiting professionals in a corporate environment
- Direct exposure to top-level Executives for mentorship
- Learning about each division we recruit for on a national basis
- Two-day experience in a sales driven, team-oriented organization
- Listen in on recruiters live phone calls
- Try before you buy for your next career here at Govig
Learn more: Externship
As a year-round Sales Intern with Govig & Associates, you will be involved in our recruitment projects with learning objectives in Market Research, Operations, Executive Recruitment, and Sales.
We accept intern applicants of all majors at all stages of their college degree (that’s right, freshman!). The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a drive to learn about how a business runs.
Hours are flexible with school schedules and no previous experience is required. Govig requires semi-professional dress attire, we work daytime hours (8AM-5PM) and provide a competitive hourly wage.
Learn more: Sales Internship
Summer Sales: Internship
As a Summer Sales Intern with Govig & Associates, you will learn about and be involved with the sales process in an Executive Recruitment firm. You will have learning objectives in Recruitment, Phone Sales, Market Research, and OperationsIn this hands-on internship, your work will directly contribute to our executive team!
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated interns with a strong interest in learning about corporate operations, communication tactics and the baseline of sales techniques.
This internship is ideal for students interested in gaining valuable BUSINESS knowledge, but we accept applicants of all majors. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in sales. No previous experience is required.
The summer internship will be 10 weeks, starting in mid-May and ending in July. Interns will work a full-time schedule for the duration of the internship. Govig requires semi-professional dress attire and provides a competitive hourly wage.
Learn more: Summer Internship
Talent Acquisition Intern
As a Talent Acquisition Intern with Govig & Associates, you will be involved in our internal recruitment process. This paid internship is ideal for students interested in gaining valuable talent acquisition knowledge, but we accept applicants of all majors at all stages of their college degree.
Hours are flexible with school schedules and no previous experience is required. Govig requires semi-professional dress attire and work daytime hours (M-F 8AM-5PM).
Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting the Talent Acquisition Manager and the Campus Recruiter Conducting phone screens with candidates
Administer and evaluate personality assessments in conjunction with professional profiles
Screen candidate resumes and match profiles to internal openings Scheduling and conducting interviews
Strategic planning for Campus Recruitment
Assisting with Govig’s internal onboarding process Research (industry information, client company profiles)
Learn more: Talent Acquisition Intern
Life At Govig